Friday, July 20, 2007

Cat Found!


No, we didn't lose either of our cats, but I was on my way to work on Tuesday, and outside to greet me is this fuzzy cat. She's very friendly, but is one of those cats who gets petted, then runs away, like she wants to be chased. Well, I was on my way to work, I'd be late if I helped out this cat, but I did anyway. She had a collar with a name and number. I called the owner, who was on his way to work, and had no idea his cat was missing. He called his wife to pick up the cat, which had run out last night as she was putting away groceries. It took a few more phone calls for her to find my apartment. In the mean time, Toto, was making quite a racket in the hallway of our building. She was meowing up a storm, and clawing at one of the wooden doors. Sooner or later, she just took to laying on her side and hissing at everything. Jeannette tried to keep her away from the door, and got some scratches. After about an hour after I first saw her, she was returned to her family. Good thing too, Toto was turning into quite the terror!

No comments: