- We are leaving right from a midnight release party for the new Harry Potter book for Cleveland, OH. Cleveland Rocks!
- Depending on how I feel after the twelve hour drive, we may visit a museum, or the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame while we are in Cleveland.
- The next day, we are off to the Ocean Lotus Farm Bed and Breakfast. This was the last addition to our trip, and should be the most relaxing. I wanted to find a vegetarian friendly B&B in Pennsylvania, and this is a great opportunity to get some great food, as well as a chance to hike a bit, chase chickens, and sky watch. We have two whole nights there!
- The next night we'll be spending at my grandmother's house in Toms River. It's always nice to visit, plus we're by the Jersey Shore. It's great people watching, and I love taffy!
- Jeannette has always loved Grease the movie, now we'll be seeing Grease the musical on Broadway. Actors chosen from a reality TV show play the leads, and the female lead is from Minnesota. We're staying in the Meadowlands, because we're cheap, and I hate driving into Manhattan. We get to spend three days in NYC. I want to visit the Cloisters again, go on a double decker bus tour, and see one more show then Grease. We'll see how successful I am.
- Cleveland again on Saturday night, but this time, we'll see the Twins at Jacobs Field.
- Sunday we slump back home, ready for work on Monday.
Monday, July 16, 2007
We're really lucky to be able to get away on a vacation we've had planned for months. The ownership of my company changed this week, so it'll be good to get away while the transition is taking place. Then I don't have to worry so much about waiting for questions to get answered, everything should be settled by the time I get back. Tonight we just finalized our plans for the trip. Our itinerary is as follows: