Saturday, March 24, 2007

You're the One that I Want


Jeannette and I have been watching off and on the NBC show, Grease: You're the One that I Want. Since Grease is one of Jeannette's favorite movies, and the winners of this show will be performing in NYC this summer, AND one of the people suspected to win is from Minnesota, I decided we should go see the show on Broadway. We are seeing the third performance on Thursday July 26th. We'll be taking the traditional road trip, through Ohio, down to DC, to NJ, spending a few days in NY, maybe spending a day in PA, then to Ohio, and back home, all in one week. It'll be a blast. We haven't been out to NYC in too long. I'm looking forward to hitting all of the places we usually do, like Maxie's Deli, Little Italy, the museums, of course Broadway, and new places, like the Apple Store.

No comments: