Thursday, June 14, 2007

Finally!

Jeannette and I have been to four Twins games this year, the latest before last night was on Friday. That was embarrassing. Feeling that the Braves would be weak, I bout two tickets for the game last night, and we lucked out. Silva got lucky. If the Twins defense hadn't been as sharp, the game would have been much closer, and many times Silva almost lost his shut out. But, the Twins offense stepped it up, took advantage, and created good momentum early on. Everything died off after the fourth inning, but we still had a good time.

After the game, Jeannette and I started walking home. It's a good tradition, and good exercise. We stopped by the Newsroom Restaurant and Bar for a drink and some food. I had an excellent burger which I can't remember because of a drink I ordered called the Shipwreck. I know the burger was excellent, with jalapeƱos and provolone cheese, but as far as being able to savor it, that was out of the question.

No comments: