Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

It was my birthday yesterday, and it was pretty relaxing. Jeannette took me out to Prima, and had 15 purple orchids sent to my work. We saw Epic Movie last night, which was great simple humor. Too bad it was rated PG-13, the place was stuffed with kids under 13. My car is still wounded, and I can't get a hold of the guy who owns the car that hit me, so I can't get him to pay for it. All my insurance company will do is send him letters, which he will then ignore, and throw away.

Jeannette and I went to one of the geekier stores around, the Hub Hobby Center. Jeannette couldn't find anything interesting there, but I did buy some more Sea Monkey eggs, because I have only two monkeys left, and I think they are both female. I bought a crystal growing kit at the Hub in Little Canada, and some space ice cream.

No comments: