Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MAKE Magazine


I received my favorite magazine in the mail today, MAKE Magazine. In it, there is a study on randomness, and its ability to foreshadow big events. Also, a Purr Generator, which uses vibration, sound, and radiation to cure everything from back pain to depression. Not to mention, there's a good chunk of work on perpetual motion devices through out history. I've only read a little of it, but each page has something on it I want to build, if only I had the time.

On another note, Vista is working well. It was a little slow when I first installed it, but that was due to indexing, and an initial AV scan.

Jeannette and I had our anniversary yesterday, four years! She bought me a couple of bossa nova cd's, and she bought both of us this wicked cool shiatsu massager pad for the computer chair, it's great!

No comments: