Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Funny Day

I'm on my way to work when I get a call from Visa security about my credit union check card. I put my phone on speaker, and hear about charges for gas made in the Chicagoland area. It looks like there were three main charges, each with multiple transactions made in one day, so someone filling up his buddies cars with gas. What a sweet guy. SO, I'm identifying which charges were mine, which were made in Chicago when a woman rear ends my car when I'm stopped in traffic. I just had my car fixed about 6 weeks ago. So, I get off of the phone with the Visa people, and this woman is pretty nervous, said her breaks failed. I got as much information as I could from her, and gave her mine. At least she had an insurance card, even if it was for another card, it was the same agent, and her car is insured. She said she was broke, and didn't think the damage was that bad, and didn't want me to charge her, because she was broke, and I said, "Don't worry about it, your insurance company will pay for it." She didn't seem to care, and got out of there as fast as she could.

So, long story short, I'll get my car fixed, again, and I've disputed the gas charges and already have a new check card.

No comments: