Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Shuttle Pilot = Romeo? NOT!

Normally, I don't care for gossip, but this is NASA love triangle gossip. Emails were released regarding the Lisa Nowak, AKA "crazy diaper, bag with a hammer and rubber tubing astronaut," case. The other angles of the triangle are the super stud "Hop into my Shuttle Cockpit" Shuttle Pilot, William Oefelein, and "The Little General," U.S. Air Force Capt. Colleen Shipman.

To prove the title of my point, here is a gem penned by Oefelein to "The Little General:"

"They want your size for the arctic gear...I think I can figure that out -- sized sexy and athletic."


Hot Astronaut Action!

That line was terrible, and was the best I could find. Can you come up with good astronaut pickup lines?

"Watch me extend my Remote Manipulator System"

"I have an extension of the International Space Station in my payload bay"

Ok, I'm done.

No comments: